The information provided below has been compiled to answer the most frequently asked questions landlords ask.
- What does it cost for you to manage my property?
- Am I involved in the management of my property?
- How long does it take to secure a tenant?
- How do you assess prospective tenants?
- Do I need to insure my property or is it the tenant’s responsibility?
- How often will I get my money?
- What options do tenants have to pay the rent?
- How do you manage rental arrears?
What does it cost for you to manage my property?
Our fees offer you the best value for money. We provide a comprehensive, professional, personalised, friendly service that only a quality ‘boutique’ style agency can. Please feel free to discuss our fee structure at any time by calling our office and asking for the property management division.
Am I involved in the management of my property?
We will discuss all of your requirements with you and ensure that they are met as part of our service to you. But ultimately the amount of involvement in the management of your property is entirely up to you.
How long does it take to secure a tenant?
As soon as we have your signed management agreement we search our database for prospective tenants who match your property. We also actively market your property on our website and other key web sites. We concentrate on finding you the most suitable tenant in the shortest time-frame possible, for the highest possible rent.
How do you assess prospective tenants?
We aim to select the best possible tenant for your property. Our screening process includes:
- Completion of a comprehensive application form
- Verification of the information given in that application form, including reference checks
- We access and cross reference national tenancy databases
Do I need to insure my property or is it the tenant’s responsibility?
You must have your own building and public liability insurance and also contents insurance for your fixtures and fittings. The tenant is responsible for the insurance of their own personal belongings if they wish to do so.